This weekend found me starting a lot of projects! Last Wednesday I was able to finish mending a vintage dress I got at an estate sale. This little project spurred me to start on all the other projects I had laying around. I have a few vintage dresses that need mending and I have been wanting to recover the inside of my vintage train case. This project was sparked by a purchase of a vintage suitcase at a recent estate sale I went to. I was able to get a suitcase that is almost a perfect match to my train case and it was only a dollar!!
After I got home, I cleaned both and went out to JoAnn's for some supplies. I had to get some material for the new linings and for another special project that I will be posting about soon.
The picture is of a recent pattern I acquired off eBay. The picture holder was one of the items I got at a bag sale that an estate sale was having. I have always wanted one of these to display vintage cards.